This year winter camp will be offered for our high school students. Stonewater Ranch in Leavenworth will make for great memories and spiritual growth!
We feel that it is important to provide an opportunity for students to bond with one another and grow in Christ in a camp setting.
We feel that it is important to provide an opportunity for students to bond with one another and grow in Christ in a camp setting.Furthermore, we recognize everyone may not be comfortable or able to attend an overnight camp this year, which is why we are providing an alternative day camp.
- February 5th -7th will be the Freshman/Sophomore Camp (22 max) $150.00
- February 13th -15th will be the Junior/Senior Camp (22 max) $150.00 (This price includes the day camp)
- February 13th (7am - 6pm) will be a day camp for all high school students. $60.00
*Vans and buses will be provided but not able to socially distance on them.
*Masks will be required.
- Because of the limited camp capacity, we are offering spots on a first-come basis. This means as soon as 22 students register for each camp, then the camp will be full. You can add your student to a waitlist. It is possible that the camp could open up more spots should state mandates change. Please add your student to the waitlist.
- If you have more than one high schooler in your family then the cost drops $50 for each additional child down to a minimum of $50. You will also need to register each child separately.
- Scholarships are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of registration.
- BOTH your registration form and deposit of $50 must be received the same day in order to secure a spot. The final payment will not be until February 2nd.
- Our reservation system will go live on JANUARY 12th at 5:00 pm right here under Student Ministries. Mark your calendar! Strong possibility reservations will fill up extremely quickly.