As a Family-Equipping church we believe that every practice at every level of ministry should champion the place of parents as primary disciple-makers in their children’s lives.
The 7 foundational principles that form our strategy for Family Equipping ministry are:
1. The Strategic Question: How will this element of our ministry equip families to function as the foundational unit of discipleship?
2. Parenting with an eternal goal.
3. Parenting with an intentional plan. (Deut. 6:7)
4. Intergenerational interaction and appreciation. (Psalm 48:13, 71:18; Titus 2)
5. Biblical faith is best taught in the home. (Deut. 6:7, Prov. 22:6, Eph. 6)
6. High expectations for husbands and fathers. (Eph. 5)
7. Passion for the orphan and the widow. (James 1:27)