- Website with almost 200,000 biblical questions and answers - www.gotquestions.org. Download the "Got Questions" app on your devices, too.
- Website with numerous articles and sermons - www.desiringgod.com.
- Website for thoroughly answered scientific, biblical questions - www.answersingenesis.org.
- The LCCC Library has several books on each question. Download the list here. (If download doesn't work, contact church office for a copy.)
- Purchase The God Questions book at the foyer table on weekends, or in the church office during the week!
Specific Recommendations for Each Topic (Updated frequently, check back often!):
September 16/17: Series Introduction
- Watch Jodi Durr's Testimony of how God has proven Himself true through a life-long journey through doubt, with which many can relate.
- Read our www.lc3life.com blog post about properly utilizing apologetics.
- Watch or listen to James Forbes' four excellent sessions from our Ministry Summit on Apologetics on our Media Player.
September 23/24: "Is God Real?"
Check out these two videos:
1) The Reason for God, Timothy Keller
2) Making Sense of God, Timothy Keller
3) Evidence that Demands a Verdict, Josh McDowell &
Sean McDowell (2017 edition)
September 30/1: "Is the Bible True?"
October 7/8: "Do All Roads Lead to Heaven?
October 14/15: "How Can a Good God Allow Suffering?"
- The Problem of Pain, CS Lewis
- A Grief Observed, CS Lewis
- Be Still, My Soul, David Martyn Lloyd-Jones
- Walking with God through Pain and Suffering, Tim Keller
October 21/22: "How Can a Loving God Send People To Hell?"
Chapter 5 in the book is creation/evolution
October 28/29: "What Happens When I die?"